state call to actioN
Spread the word!
OK – [Concluded] HB 3615
SUPPORT HB 3615
Last year, Oklahoma passed a bill (HB 2511) that requires any vapor products sold in the state to have a PMTA submitted to FDA and/or receive marketing orders and not have received any negative action from the regulator (i.e. marketing denial orders). The effective date for this requirement is July 1, 2022 and House Bill 3615 will change that to 2023.
Please take a moment TODAY to make a call and send a message to your representative urging them to support HB 3615.
Use the form below to find your representative’s phone number and give them a quick call. You can refer to the talking points below the form to help with your comments.
- Urge your lawmaker to support HB 3615, which would extend the enforcement date for HB 2511, passed in 2021.
- This is necessary because FDA has arbitrarily denied marketing orders for nearly 1 million products and is failing to move forward with authorizing others.
- If HB 2511 is allowed to take effect, consumers will only have access to a handful of products that have applications pending with FDA.
- HB 3615 will give FDA more time to authorize products that are helping people quit smoking before Oklahoma voluntarily foots the bill for enforcing the agency’s failure to regulate.
- Be brief, be kind, and say thank you 🙂